Why go camping?
22. To see the stars.
21. You are a star. To just go be yourself.
20. Delay suspicion over your absence while you segue into the Witness Protection Program.
19. Reward yourself for a job well done.
18. Avoid a job.
17. Lost your job.
16. Nothing fresh to binge.
15. Distance from addiction (alcohol, internet, texting, binge-watching, etc.).
14. Distance to addiction (s’mores, challenges, real experiences, fresh air, etc.).
13. Corporate retreat.
12. Team building.
11. Evade Corporate retreat and/or team building.
10. Earn a merit badge.
9. Unplug. Recharge.
8. Unwind. Refresh.
7. Research. Unlearn.
6. Find Inspiration and Accept Grace (a/k/a Restoration and Understanding).
5. Practice survival skills for any kind of apocalypse.
4. Go someplace where nobody will ask you to confirm, “I am not a robot.”
3. Personal retreat.
2. Why not?
1. Because you can (and because you don’t have to).